Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

In The Mix Mondays With Dj Skillz Ep 1

  • 5.21.2012
  • KaySwiitz
  • Labels:
  • Hit Play is proud to introduce the new addition to the team


    His name Is Bunmi Kukoyi a.k.a DJ Skillz. 

    About Dj Skillz
    He started DJ'ing about 7 years ago. With a few mixes released this year like the XOXO Valentine Mix, He is looking to take DJ'ing to the next level with a couple of projects planned out. 
    He has DJ'ed at a number of events in Lagos and I'm also the resident DJ at Dukes Bar.

    " I won't say I have any particular genre of music I like to play, I basically love to play to what kind of crowd I'm dealing with."

    Follow Him on twitter @iamDjSkillz

    So just as an intro we r going to hook you up with his last 3 independent episodes.

    So just Listen, DOWNLOAD and leave a comment. tnx :)



    Episode 8: Download



    Episode 9: Download



    Episode 10: Download

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 Hit Play. Blogger template by Bloggermint