buh datz nt d p now.....
jay b jay b...
wah m i mnt 2 say sef. :s.......
......
o yes. he is singa turned rapper. switched in 2009.
he is a student of Federal Uni of Agriculture Abeokuta ( i ddnt evn no der ws such -___-
his first song *side eye* ws "drop it low" (a rmx of d C.B & Esther Dean song.....) den "somtyn 2 say rmx wyt Flowsickk......However, his 1st single was "She say" which recivd a lot of attention. (*mumbles* i dnt no it sha , so stop lookin @ mi like dat.)
nyhowz 4rm his songs i hv heard i cn say 1 tyn 4 sure.... he is very versatile. itz quite aming thooo
twitter handle: @jaybezy
abeg abeg abeg d tlk haff do. just DL his new song.
GIMME 50
Plz liv a comment tnx

2 comments:
Wow! He's got all what it takes. I give it to him. I believe in his hustle and he's gonna break a leg (not his leg oooo). His track 'Gimme 50' bombed my brain aloud! Nice one! Good rap techniques, great drops, circulative rhymes, venomous spits etc. Jay-B, you tha NEXT!!!
Thanks G, and I promise to do my best and I'll never let yall down!
Post a Comment