Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Oi!

  • 9.14.2011
  • nuttyORNATE
  • Labels:
  • Its jus SAD how nigerians treat their "celebrities"!
    It is in Nigeria that u'l c a celebrity and u'l b lyk....."dude....WTF was d@ on ur last track" or jus lyk my last trip by air to lasGIDI....i saw one chick arguin 4 window seat in d plane in ECONOMYclass o.....jus imagine! The girl cannot tell me she hasnt seen d chick(EUkaria) in movies! *sigh*
    I wld av don d same sha....hehehe

    Ok ok....will jus take time out to introduce myself *clears throat* ...introducing...the FLYESTdude...the most FUNNYdude on d planet....A DUDE THAT LOVES NIGERIAN_MUSIC *pause* ......ok, lets back up a little. Sorry to say, buh, none of that is me! I am jus one thing....I'm a bloodyCRITIC....i'm nuttyORNAT3!

    1 comments:

    Quebex said...

    I love this post.. I wish most Nigerians will learn to respect and appreciate our celebrities.. I don't understand the kinda fun nd joy they derive when they abuse and humiliate these celebs.. Most especially peeps on twitter who abuse celebs for no good reason. Anyway, good job! Nice write up. Thanks

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 Hit Play. Blogger template by Bloggermint